Vision and Mission
“To emerge as a strong, vibrant, most preferred premier co operative bank, committed to excellence in serving the customers, and augmenting the stakeholders value through concern, care and competence”.
- Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank is a Multi-State Scheduled Urban Co-operative Bank with its area of operation in the States of Maharashtra, Delhi, Karnataka, Goa.
- The humble beginning of the Bank was done in a small room at Sion, on February 13, 1984, as a single branch Bank. In a span of 33 years.
- The Bank was conferred with Scheduled Status by the Reserve Bank of India in the year 2000.It is the Youngest Bank to achieve the ‘Scheduled Bank’ status.
- The Multi-State Status was conferred on the Bank by the Central Registrar in the year 2004.The Bank thus entered into the National platform.
- The Bank was given the Authorised Dealer Category I License by the Reserve Bank of India for Forex business in the year 2011.
Awards and Achievements
- The Bank has various laurels to its credit.
- All India Bank Depositors’ Association, the well-known body of the bank depositors, felicitated the Bank in appreciation of “work ethics oriented to depositors’ service” in 1999.
- The Bank received a ‘Special Jury Award’ from NPCI for the lowest dispute ratio in the Co-operative Banking sector and also for the lowest unscheduled down time in 2012.
- Since 2004, Tele-bankingthe Bank has instituted an award in the memory of the late M.R. Pai, noted public worker and consumer activist.
The Bank has a number of firsts to its credit and takes pride in having a number of unique features:
- 12 hours uninterrupted service from 8 am to 8 pm in most of its branches.
- 360 days banking.
- Token less banking.
- Set up of self-service counters for custom Telebanking services.
- Introduction of special products like “Double Decker” and “Bal Bhavishya Yojana".
- The Bank was the pioneer to mention names of payee/ Drawer in the passbook / statement of accounts to facilitate easy identification of every entry / transaction.
- The Bank launched Website, Face Book page & Twitter handle in the year 2011/12 to be noted on International platform.
- With 70% Women employees, the Bank believes in women empowerment. The Bank charges 1% less ROI for education loan to girls/women. It has special saving account.
- Address: Hinjewadi Rd, Hinjewadi Village, Pimpri - Chinchwad, Pune - 411057
- Branch: Hinjewadi - Maharashtra
- Phone: 020 6531 0666
- IFSC Code: PMCB0000246
- MICR Code: 411328006
- Website: www.pmcbank.com
Latest News & Events: