IndusInd Bank Limited is a Mumbai based Indian new generation bank, established in 1994. The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd Bank was inaugurated in April 1994 by then Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh. IndusInd Bank is the first among the new-generation private banks in India.
The bank started its operations with a capital amount of Rs. 1 billion among which Rs. 600 million was donated by the Indian Residents and Rs. 400 million was raised by the Non-Resident Indians. The bank has specialized in retail banking services and continuously upgrades its support systems by introducing newer technologies. It is also working on expanding its network of branches all across the country along with meeting the global benchmark. According to the bank, its name is derived from the rich and vivid Indus Valley Civilisation.
IndusInd Bank (we) will be:
- A relevant business and banking partner to our clients
- Customer Responsive, striving at all times to collaborate with clients in providing solutions for their banking needs
- A forerunner in the market place in terms of profitability, productivity
- Engaged with all our stakeholders and will deliver sustainable and compliant returns
We will consistently add value to all our stakeholders and emerge as the best in class in the chosen parameters amongst the comity of banks, by doubling our profits, clients and branches within the next three years.
- Address: Plot No 30, Tech Centre, Phase I, Midc, Hinjewadi, Pune - 411057
- Branch: Hinjewadi - Maharashtra
- Phone: 020 2293 3788 / 93
- IFSC Code: INDB0000233
- MICR Code: 411234003
- Website: www.indusind.com
Latest News & Events: